An Internet Lawyer For Your Business
Doing business online without retaining an Internet lawyer is the equivalent of playing Russian Roulette – things tend not to end well. The days of the Internet being the Wild West are over. You need an experienced Internet attorney to guide you through the morass of legal issues associated with launching and running an online enterprise in these modern times.
Experienced Internet Attorney
With 23 years of experience, we provide quality legal services to clients ranging in size from large international corporations to small blogs operated by individuals posting for the pure joy of helping others out. Our goal is not to retain you as a client in the short term, but to form a long-term relationship helping you achieve success while operating online with a minimum of risk. In light of this goal, we act as a one-stop shop by offering all the legal services any online venture could need regardless of your size or the subject matter of your business. We advise clients on topics such as:
- Business entity selection, formation and strategies;
- Website development contract negotiation and preparation;
- Copyright and trademark registration and enforcement;
- FTC regulatory compliance;
- Website terms and conditions preparation and implementation pursuant to recent legal developments;
- Reputation management strategies from legal and practical perspectives.
Current and former clients are perhaps the best source for information when evaluating a law firm. See what our clients have to say about us.
Whether you are launching a new online business or have questions about an ongoing venture, contact us today for a free consultation.
To your success!
Richard A. Chapo, Esq
Law Office of Richard A. Chapo
5040 Seachase Way
San Diego, California 92130