An Internet Lawyer For Your Business
Doing business online without retaining an Internet lawyer is the equivalent of playing Russian Roulette – things tend not to end well. The days of the Internet being the Wild West are over. You need an experienced Internet attorney to guide you through the ever-growing collection of newly enacted laws and legal issues associated with running an online enterprise in these modern times.
Experienced Internet Attorney
With 23 years of experience, we provide legal services and guidance to clients ranging in size from large international corporations to small blogs operated by enthusiasts posting for the pure joy of it. Our goal is to form a long-term relationship with you by helping minimize the legal risk you face when operating online so you can focus on growing your business. To facilitate this goal, we provide you with personalized service without charging you through the nose like larger firms.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Startup strategies and entity formation;
- Website development contract negotiation and preparation;
- Copyright and trademark registration and enforcement;
- DMCA compliance;
- FTC regulatory compliance;
- Joint venture and strategic alliance negotiation and contract preparation;
- Website purchase due diligence and negotiation services;
- Website terms and conditions preparation and implementation pursuant to recent legal developments;
- Reputation management strategies from legal and practical perspectives.
How happy are our clients with our services? Take a look.
Whether you are launching a new business or need assistance with an ongoing venture, contact us today for a free consultation.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Richard A. Chapo, Esq
Law Office of Richard A. Chapo
5040 Seachase Way
San Diego, California 92130