Doing business online without retaining an Internet business lawyer is the equivalent of playing Russian Roulette – things tend not to end well. The days of the Internet being the Wild West are gone. The empire is striking back! You need an experienced Internet attorney to guide you through the ever-growing collection of newly enacted laws and regulations governments are launching to address online legal issues.
Lawyer for Internet Businesses
With 27 years of experience, I provide legal services and guidance to online businesses ranging in size from large international corporations to small blogs operated by enthusiasts posting for the pure joy of it. My goal is to form a long-term relationship with your company by helping minimize the legal risk you face when operating online so you can focus on growing your business. To facilitate this goal, I provide you with personalized service without charging you through the nose like larger firms.
My areas of Internet law expertise include:
- Where do you start?
- Business entity selection and formation
- Liability insurance analysis and purchase
- Website development contract negotiation and preparation
- Copyright and trademark registration and enforcement
- DMCA compliance
- Privacy law compliance – a hot topic these days with the California Consumer Privacy Act
- Website and app legal documentation – Terms, Privacy Policies, Disclaimers, etc.
- FTC regulatory compliance
- Joint venture and strategic alliance negotiation and contract preparation
- Website purchase due diligence and negotiation services.
How do clients feel about my services? Take a look.
Whether you are launching a new business or need assistance with an ongoing venture, contact me today for a free consultation.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Richard A. Chapo, Esq
Law Office of Richard A. Chapo
5040 Seachase Way
San Diego, California 92130