Starting an Internet business? You need legal guidance to get from an idea to a fully functioning, profitable business and we provide it. We understand most startups are cash strapped, so we work with our clients to provide flexible payment options that fit your budget. Our goal is to create a long-term relationship while providing you with the guidance you need to minimize the legal risk of operating online while maximizing your profit potential.
We provide legal advice on a host of topics with the more common ones being:
- Business structure and formation
- Intellectual property projections, registrations and enforcement
- Web development negotiations and contracts
- Hosting negotiations and contracts
- Third-party marketing negotiations and contact
- Supplier negotiation and contracts
- DMCA compliance
- Terms and Conditions for online properties
- Privacy policies for online properties
- Copyright registration
- Website and app sales
“We’ve found Richard Chapo to be very helpful when it comes to guiding us through the legal issues and compliance requirements of doing business online. He really knows his stuff. He was also willing to work with us on fees and provide us with a list of non-legal resources we could use to get our business off on the right foot. Very helpful.”
– Dustin H.
If you need a business attorney to help you launch and grow your online venture, you’ve come to the right place. You can contact us today at (800) 966-1679 or use the form below.
Richard A. Chapo, Esq.